cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder, …
- for use in laboratory and on-site
- high-precision manual dividing process
- optimized splitting process by evenly spreading the sample over the hopper
- variable slot widths permit splitting of coarse bulk material
- dividing process according to DIN 51701
With sample splitters, one of the receptacles is used to pour a well mixed sample evenly into the dividing head. The material runs through the alternately arranged passages in the opposite direction into the two collecting receptacles under the dividing head outlets. With every operation the feed sample is halved. This can be repeated as many times as necessary until the required dividing quantity has been obtained.